Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Two New Insightful Donor Studies

Hello Everyone.

As those of us in the US prepare for the Thanksgiving holiday ahead, I thought I would provide you with some resources to take home and read after your food coma wears off or as you wait in line for Black Friday deals (I myself am a cyber Monday girl) or watch football. 

I also wanted to introduce you to Giving Tuesday. http://givingtuesday.org/ is a great new idea to help non profit organizations raise money by designating a day for it on our calendars. It is  social phenomena and is spreading quickly. I hope you will join us in the effort.

The first report I want to share with you is here: http://www.nonprofitdonorengagement.com/
 a first-of-its-kind survey and report designed to help better understand individuals' giving behavior, engagement preferences and motivations that drive their support for charitable organizations and causes. Great reading!

Finally, I have this report to share here: https://www.blackbaud.com/donor-perspectives In this study Blackbaud sheds light on what drives donor behavior and seeks to help nonprofits maximize their strategy, increase gifts, reach new audiences, and retain current donors.

I hope for those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving it is an enjoyable, stress free one.  I'll be with a friend in Brooklyn, with liquid courage in hand and attempt to cook (chinese take out menu close by). Be thankful for as much and as many as you can, as I am most thankful and grateful for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment