It's been an eventful year in my personal and professional life and I thank each and every one of you for joining me in the journey. Here are some quick hits I thought I would cover with you and then wish each of you a Merry Jolly Happy.
- There is now statistical proof that Tchotckes reduce giving, a present unto itself.
- Donor Relations Guru® is now officially trademarked by the US Patents and Trademark Office!
- We had quite a year with the webinars and over the holiday I will be building the schedule for the rest of 2014. For now, here's what we have: www.donorrelationsguru.com/webinars
- The Pulse of Donor Relations study had 915 respondents and was a huge success! Results can be found here and the study will now be done every two years: www.donorrelationsguru.com/pulse
- We have a thriving LinkedIn group here with over 1400 professionals and growing!
- The variety of resources for you continues to grow. If you need samples of anything, please check here, if I don't have it, send me an email and I'll go get it for you!
- I hope to see many of you in person as I have a robust travel schedule for the Spring:
- January 29-31, 2014 CASE I, Boston, MA
- February 12-14, 2014 CASE VIII, Vancouver, CA
- February 16-19, 2014 CASE III, Orlando, FL
- March 13, 2014, Northeastern Annual Giving Conference, Pleasantville, NY
- March 14, 2014 ADRP NYC, New York, NY
- March 18-21, 2014 TriState Camp Conference, Atlantic City, NJ
- March 23-24, 2014 AFP International, San Antonio, TX
- March 25, 2014 Big XII Development Conference, Austin, TX
- April 6-9, 2014 Ellucian Live!, Anaheim, CA
- April 9-12, 2014 NAYDO, San Antonio, TX
- Here are some blogs you may have missed, I think they are the highlights of 2013, there are more great thoughts in the works for 2014, I can't do it without you so if you have a topic you want me to cover, please place it in the comments below!
- Thank you all so much for your readership and your dedication to the fundraising profession. I am so happy to provide resources and thought leadership to you. In 2014, be on the lookout for more, including the first ever DRG book!