Tuesday, December 3, 2013

2013 #GivingTuesday Challenge


It’s that time of year again to be more charitable than normal! 

I have given all morning until my credit card coughed up some blood.


Also I have some observations I’d like to share with you.

We STILL are not putting enough thought into our giving websites. 

Here's my post on why our online giving sites are failing and how we can fix them!

So I’ve some sceenshots from the gluttonous gving that should tell you a story:

The TRAGIC:







The MISSED OPPORTUNITIES:






The GOOD, BETTER, BEST:








 BRILLIANCE!!!



Who have you given to?  How were their online giving pages? 

How much did you spend shopping this past week or on decorations or on food? I challenge you, yes YOU to give at least 10-20% of that back to nonprofits today- It's ‪#‎GivingTuesday‬


No comments:

Post a Comment