Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Two Great Announcements!

I have big news to share with you this week,  so please forgive me if this is a less than normal blog post.
First, I am pleased to tell you that the Donor Relations Guru webinar series has now officialy been approved as a CFRE certified provider of continuing education!
I am very proud of this certification and I also hope that it will help spread the good word of donor relations far and wide. You can now earn one point towards your totals for each and every webinar. Thanks goes out to those of you who encouraged me to apply.
Here is the link for the webinars for you to check out or share:
http://www.donorrelationsguru.com/webinars

Second, the Pulse of Donor Relations survey has taken wings, with more than 700 respondents so far.  I hope you will join us, ask your whole staff to take the survey, and forward it to your friends in the industry.  The information being collected is rich and vast, and the first of its kind in our field, truly groundbreaking.  My goal is to have 1000 respondents by the time I close the survey in two weeks or so.

Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DRGPulse

Finally, It's district conference time, please come see me or let's chat in person when I come to your city, below is a schedule of where I'll be until May! I hope to see you soon.
  • January 30- February 1, 2013- CASE I- Boston, MA

  • February 17-20, 2013- CASE III- Atlanta, GA

  • February 21, 2013- AFP San Antonio- San Antonio, TX

  • March 3-5, 2013 CASE II- Pittsburgh, PA

  • March 8, 2013 ADRP NYC- New York, NY

  • April 6-9, 2013 Ellucian Live!- Philadelphia, PA

  • April 10-13, 2013 NAYDO- Vancouver, BC

  • April 23 -24, 2013- American Museum Membership Conference, Atlanta, GA

  • May 14, 2013 AFP Jacksonville- Jacksonville, FL

Cheers,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment