Thursday, July 21, 2016

Your Samples Needed! Great Acknowledgment Swap 2016!

Calling all fundraisers, writers and thank you artists!!

As you know, my website is chock full of FREE resources for you. One of the traditions is the Great Acknowledgment swap. You can view past acknowledgment swaps here. To continue the tradition, I'm asking for your help. Please send me your acknowledgment templates, custom letters and verbiage to share with the thousands of people that read this blog weekly. Simply email your letters to me at lynne@donorrelationsguru.com
lynne@donorrelationsguru.com or you can share them with me on my dropbox! 


Ten lucky random submissions will receive a free webinar for you and your fundraising team to watch at any time!

I'm looking for letters of all types but if you have these, bonus points:
Non Letter acks
Unrestricted acks
Digital acks 
Healthcare acks
Memorial and honorary acks
Stock or DAF acks
Faculty or staff acks
Athletic acks
Corporate and foundation acks
Pledge completion acks

Last time we collected over 1000 letters to share with others, you can't send too many- but this only works with your support! Keep them coming, the deadline is Friday August 12, 2016. But if you have yours already, please send them my way today! Also, please redact any and all donor information. I would prefer to receive them as PDF or Word documents if possible.

I look forward to reading your best work and sharing it with thousands of others- now go ahead and copy and paste off of your shared drive! Thank YOU in advance!

Cheers,
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource. Thanks for putting in the time and effort needed to make this happen each year!

    Logan Spindler

    ReplyDelete