Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wonderful Announcement!

Dear friends and colleagues, I'm thrilled and delighted to announce a new chapter in my life. I am relocating back south to Charlotte, NC on September 10th where I will be joining the team at UNC Charlotte in Alumni Affairs, managing their volunteers, vendor partners, and events. I'll be working for my great friend Jenny Jones and am so excited. I'll also continue my donor relations guru speaking and consulting business. I will have an amazing quality of life, Pandora will have grass again and I will be close to my mom and dad, all things I value greatly. It's an exciting time for UNC Charlotte Alumni as well. They're launching football and building a dynamic, relationship based shop and I'm so excited to help lead the effort! Can't wait to go "home" again! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Lynne! I wish you all the best in NC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been admirer of your website because I have got the great articles

    Bonus Klik2u Relationships

    ReplyDelete